We're excited to help you complete your booking with OnBoard DC.
6-Hour Bus Tour of Washington D.C. Monuments
- 427 Ratings
Set off on a six-hour tour of Washington D.C.'s best monuments as you explore the city in style. Ride through the capital on board a bus, hopping out at special stops for an up-close look at the sights.
What You Will Do
- Cruise around Washington D.C. in a comfy bus with a friendly guide, who points out can't-miss landmarks
- Start at the Old Post Office and make your way to the US Capitol Building, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and Jefferson Memorial
- See the Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, White House and more
- Learn all about the city from your guide as you hop off the bus and get a more personal view of the sights
- Guided bus tour
- Children under 12 years of age can take tour for the discounted children’s price.
- Infants under 2 years old may ride for free if they ride in their parent’s lap during the tour.
- If you feel you would be more comfortable having a seat for your infant, please purchase a child’s ticket.
Our reviews only come from people who have been on this activity
MEETING LOCATION: 701 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities